The top ten questions we can't answer:
10. Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? And body hair?
9. Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?
8. Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are almost dead?
7. How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?
6. Why did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
5. Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?
4. Why do banks charge a fee on 'insufficient funds' when they already know there is not enough money?
3. Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?
2. Whose idea was it to put an 'S' in the word 'lisp'?
And the #1 question we can't answer:
1. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but have to check when you say the paint is still wet?