This week's top ten is an "email thingie" that I couldn't pass up. Kudos to the anonymous author!
The top ten things about wine:
10. Wine is not the answer; it just makes you forget the question.
9. Coffee keeps me busy until it's acceptable to drink wine.
8. Making dinner with wine didn't turn out so well. After five glasses, I forgot why I was in the kitchen.
7. Remember to buy a bottle for Mom when you visit. After all, you're the reason she drinks.
6. It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty. Clearly, there is room for more wine.
5. I drink wine because I don't like to keep things bottled up.
4. You'll feel better if you wine a little.
3. The secret to enjoying a good red wine is opening the bottle and allowing it to breathe.
2. If the bottle doesn't look like it's breathing, give it mouth to mouth.
And the #1 thing about wine:
1. From zero to naked...in 1.2 bottles of wine!