Today I'm posting my final guest blog post for the IN NAME ONLY summer blog tour. I've traveled to London - I WISH - and am visiting Talli Roland. And I may be telling a bedtime story over there across the pond.
Since today is the end of my summer adventure ...
My top ten thoughts about my first blog tour:
10. I'm happy I've finished writing guest posts for a while.
9. The tour was long, but it was also way too short.
8. I'm happy to have time now to work on my WIP again. Really work.
7. I learned so much.
6. But I still haven't learned the secret of what works and doesn't work promotion-wise.
5. I'll miss meeting so many new and amazing people every week.
4. I'm grateful to all who commented here and on the guest posts, too.
3. I'm especially grateful that you kept coming back the whole time I was tooting my own horn.
2. I still have my hair :)
And my #1 thought about my first blog tour:
1. I'm ready to do another SHORTER blog tour for a new novel in the spring!