Today I'm visiting with Teresa at Journaling Woman. I'm a FIP. Want to know what that is? Click over and find out after you read the Top Ten.
Top ten things I'm thankful for now that IN NAME ONLY is about to launch:
10. I'm still sane
9. I haven't pulled out all my hair
8. No one called the Health Department over the lack of housekeeping going on at Casa Carol
7. I found the perfect-for-me copyeditor/proofreader, formatter, and cover designer
6. Despite my fear and panic, I encountered only a few minor problems
5. I know where I'm going and what I need to do for the next book
4. I loved this journey
3. I have such wonderful friends in the blogging community
2. Live-In Handyman is still speaking to me
And the #1 thing I'm thankful for now that IN NAME ONLY is about to launch:
1. I have BOOKS for you to read!
Now you can come over and learn all kinds of