Last week the amazingly wonderful - or maybe it should be wonderfully amazing - Lyn Sofras at Manic Scribbler presented me with the Versatile Blogger Award:
I'm raising the trophy cup to Lyn in a toast of thank-yous and hugs. You see, I've known Lyn for a while. And through all the years, we've managed to stay in touch. She's a fantastic writer, but she's just starting her own blog. So visit and make a new friend.
To accept this award, I'm supposed to tell you seven things about myself. Well, you know how I rattle on. And I'm here three days a week. How could you possibly not know everything about me? So I tried to think of seven new things.
1. I hate clutter.
2. Live-In Handyman bought me a can of Pumpkin Spice Almonds. OMG! To. Die. For.
3. I have a shoe thing - especially for sandals. Sigh.
4. My mind tends to make strange connections - hence, the top ten lists on Fridays.
5. I'm really excited about what will be my new WIP :)
6. The sign taped on my monitor says Just Write the Damn Thing!
7. I'm having a really hard time getting involved in the whole Facebook and Twitter scenes because I can't figure out what to talk about. It still feels awkward. Does anybody else have this problem? Suggestions?
I'm also supposed to pass the award on to recently discovered blogs. I've discovered several over the past few months, but I'm choosing three:
Julie at Empty Nest Insider
Julie at Gypsy in my Soul
Julie at The Pet Parent Diaries
Note: I did a very bad thing. So I'll just blame it on my brain still not being fully functional yet. When I went over to get the link for The Pet Parent Diaries I didn't read the most recent post. Julie is putting this blog on hiatus. However ... I'm transferring the award to her other blog, the one most of you here are more familiar with - What Else Is Possible?
Get the connection?
Part Two - A Thank You
Thanks so much to all of you for sticking by me and commenting for the past two months while I've been otherwise occupied with my editing deadline. It's finished! So I should be out and about a little more visiting all of you on a much more regular schedule. Feels good :)
It's finally Trick or Treat time.
Photo by Hannah Horwarth
Licensed under Creative Commons