Top ten things you must include in your synopsis:
Why can't I get my tongue out of my cheek?
10. Begin by copying your manuscript's opening paragraph verbatim
9. Keep the synopsis in past tense
8. Color of the protagonist's hair
7. What the protagonist wore when she first encountered the antagonist
6. Everything about the scene in the middle you decided at the last minute not to cut
5. Plot events only - nothing about the protagonist's goals, motivation, or conflict
4. Include at least one line of dialogue on each page
3. Use several adjectives and adverbs to paint a full picture
2. Ten pages at least
And the #1 thing you must include in your synopsis:
1. A teaser question at the end - reveal NOTHING about the ending!