Top ten easy ways to get yourself in trouble:
10. Drop your keys into a hole.
That little slot between the elevator and the floor works well for this.
9. Trip over a curb.
Any direction, up or down. Same result.
8. Back into your neighbor's car.
This works best when you're in a hurry and your neighbor's home.
7. Leave your manuscript in reach of your puppy.
Make sure your printer is working and you have ink before trying this one.
6. Keep the open can of paint at the foot of the ladder for easy access.
Try it with new shoes.
5. Swat the wasp nest out of the corner of your porch with a broom.
They won't mind. Trust me :)
4. Don't bother checking the date on the milk before preparing cereal.
No need to try a small spoonful before digging right in.
3. Transfer your astringent and eye makeup remover to matching bottles because they look so nice.
You'll always remember which is which. Trust me again :)
2. Flip the mixer on high speed right after dumping in the flour.
Try this in July to cool off - it looks like snow. Sorta.
And the #1 easy way to get yourself in trouble:
1. Prepare dinner for guests - only to discover at the last minute you've used the last of whatever is absolutely required for what you're making.
Works every time. Guaranteed!