The rules for the award are simple:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Telling lies and writing fiction should go together like beer and pretzels. But I dunno. All those lies are about people who don't really exist. Since I'm nearly always up for a challenge, what's not to like about this one!
I've been reading how other bloggers have answered these questions, and I can only say I think I've led a sheltered life. So . . .
Here we go - six outrageous lies and one outrageous truth. Maybe. Can you spot the real me?
1. My mother taught me to play piano.
2. My father worked for the city.
3. My childhood dream was to be a veterinarian.
4. My first job was at a flower shop.
5. My college major was art history.
6. My seven children all live at home.
7. My live-in handyman was my sixth grade boyfriend.
Who am I?
I'll post the answer on Friday.
- - - - - - - - - -
It seems the real truth is I'm a Ditzy Broad. While I was happily off doing something else, I remembered I forgot to pass the award along. Sorry 'bout that. Here are the seven bloggers I'm passing the award to:
1. Ann Elle Altman at All Write With Coffee
2. Marisa Burns at Out of Order Alice
3. Laura Eno at A Shift in Dimensions
4. Galen Kindley at Imagineering Fiction
5. Lynnette Labelle at Chatterbox Chit Chat
6. Kimberly Loomis at The Perpetual Writer
7. Kathy McIntosh at Well Placed Words