Before the Top Ten, a little unfinished business. All the "creative writing" about me in Wednesday's post:
1. My mother taught me to play piano. She didn't teach me.
2. My father worked for the city. Oil, baby.
3. My childhood dream was to be a veterinarian. Not exactly.
4. My first job was at a flower shop. With MY black thumb?
5. My college major was art history. Uh, no.
6. My seven children all live at home. Ack! I'd be bonkers. C'mon...seven???
7. My live-in handyman was my sixth grade boyfriend. The winner!
- - - - - - - - - -
Now ... the Top Ten things NEVER to give as a Valentine's gift:
10. New Garbage Can
9. Weed Eater
8. Power Tool
6. New Mop
5. Gift Card for Groceries
4. Kitchen Appliance
3. Gym Membership
2. Self-Improvement Book
And the #1 thing NEVER to give as a Valentine Gift:
1. ANY Spanx Garment