I know Mondays are writing days, but I'm taking charge here and pushing the writing post to Wednesday.
The reason is because Cassandra Jade at Cassandra Jade in the Realm presented me with the beautiful and very springlike Picasso Award last week. Now Cassandra hails from the Land Down Under where it's summer. But I'd say everyone up here in the northern hemisphere needs a good dose of early spring. So here it is:
Isn't it pretty?
The award conditions are that I have to tell you seven things about myself and pass the award to seven bloggers.
So . . . about me:
1. I'm not much of a morning person.
2. I have green eyes.
3. My dress and decorating styles are casual.
4. I love salty snacks.
5. I cry easily with movies and books.
6. My patience with whiney people is pretty thin.
7. I love to laugh.
Pretty soon, y'all will know more about me than I know about myself.
Now I have to pass this on to seven other deserving bloggers. I choose:
1. Angela at Letters from Usedom
2. Carol Burnside at Carol Burnside's Road to Publication
3. Mason Canyon at Thoughts in Progress
4. Conda Douglas at Conda's Creative Center
5. Karen Jones Gowen at Coming Down the Mountain
6. Maryann Miller at It's Not All Gravy
7. Journaling Woman