Before today's top ten, I'd like to say that 2009 was a year filled with sunshine and laughter, smiles and love for my live-in handyman and me. I hope 2010 is as wonderful for us. And for you.
Happy New Year!
Moving right along . . .
The top ten resolutions I've broken:
10. Keep a journal
9. Learn to ski
8. Cut back on the amount of news I read
7. Learn to be a happy shopper
6. Cook at least one new dish every week
5. Keep on top of the laundry
4. Keep our house clean
3. Exercise three times per week
2. Be less selfish
And the #1 resolution I've broken:
1. Lose weight