Top ten things I learned this week:
10. If you bark really loud, you get attention - but it's not the kind of attention you want.
9. Colds suck.
8. A change in direction can be a good thing.
7. Shiny gets noticed, but it's what's under the hood that counts.
6. Know how hot the salsa really is before you pile it on your chip.
5. A little rain lets you appreciate the sunshine.
4. Make time to play.
3. Never take your eyes off the prize.
2. Smiles work wonders.
And the #1 thing I learned this week:
1. Laugh at yourself - it's OK.