Friday's Top Ten

Top ten things I learned this week:

10. If you bark really loud, you get attention - but it's not the kind of attention you want.

9. Colds suck.

8. A change in direction can be a good thing.

7. Shiny gets noticed, but it's what's under the hood that counts.

6. Know how hot the salsa really is before you pile it on your chip.

5. A little rain lets you appreciate the sunshine.

4. Make time to play.

3. Never take your eyes off the prize.

2. Smiles work wonders.

And the #1 thing I learned this week:

1. Laugh at yourself - it's OK.

Comments

Kerrie said…
#6 is my favorite!

I learned that sometimes you have to let things go and it is ok.
Carol Kilgore said…
Ooh, that's a hard one, Kerrie. I don't think I've quite learned it yet.
Laura Eno said…
My personal favorite is #1. I've finally learned to do that and it's great!

My dog would totally disagree with #10. The louder she barks, the faster I'll move - she doesn't care that I'm covering my ears.
Carol Kilgore said…
My heeler has the loudest bark ever. I use the 'no bark' command a lot. Still.

Laughing at yourself is fun, once you get the hang of it.
Craig Hart said…
Good list! And I agree with them all.
Shirley said…
Definitely laugh at yourself. Cause I'm sure others are anyway. Why not join the party!
Carol Kilgore said…
Ain't that the truth, Shirley.

.