Clean Up on Aisle 2

It's almost midnight Sunday.

Since tomorrow is Labor Day here in the U.S., I'm probably going to skip a regular Monday writing post, but I may post on Tuesday.

I've spent a little time cleaning up the links on the right, trying to sort them out so the one you're looking for is easier to locate. If you see I've put yours or any others in the incorrect spot, please let me know. Either post a comment here or click on the email link and I'll get it fixed.

As part of spiffying up, I moved those annoying but necessary labels to the bottom of the right-hand column.

I'll try to be better about keeping up with links and with posting new agent blogs as I find out about them. If you know any more from agents who represent the mystery, thriller/suspense, or romance genres, please let me know and I'll list them here. Or if you blog and your link isn't shown, just comment here and I'll pick it up.

Thanks.

Comments

Laura Eno said…
Great title! I appreciate your wit, your blog makes me smile.
Craig Hart said…
I'm always torn by what to include in my sidebar. There's stuff I feel is essential for my blog, and yet if it's too packed, you have scroll for an hour to find any thing. And who has time for that?

Anyway, it looks like you've cleaned yours up pretty well. Nice and neat.

Have a great holiday!
Carol Kilgore said…
Who was it said, "Always leave 'em smiling!"

Well, that's my motto. So I'm happy it's working.
Carol Kilgore said…
I know that feeling, Jack. Some days I think about including more, then I opt out of that feeling pretty quick. My side bar is longer than my posts!

I've added your blog to my list. I'm sure there were others I missed, too, so thanks for posting today.

Truly, my goal is to improve at linking and reciprocating.

.